Ground control to Major Storm - Fibromyalgia Acti...

Fibromyalgia Action UK
47,946 members59,858 posts

Ground control to Major Storm

stormwytch
stormwytch

Finally I have a doctor who is wonderful and understands fibro. After a week of being glued to the mattress fighting a flare up, he's given me gabapentin, along with the sertraline and diclofenac I no longer feel any pain, I'm all floaty light. I think I'll take one at the dentist on Thursday - got to have a crown fitted yuk

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Morning Stormwytch,

Hope the pain killers are now settling in to your system and you float happily along sounds wonderful :) x gins .Good luck at the dentist

Thanks Gins that's later today and involves lots of pointy things that go whrrr. I'm having a gold back crown Id better not open my mouth where I live I'll get mugged for me teeth!

Crowns ain't so bad I've got 7 so far I know I'm gonna end up with more just don't know when as my teeth are crumbling ah whell such is my life if it aint 1 thing its another. Sithy

Actually wasn't too bad. I had my iphone playing a hypnosis for dentist video lol. My gum is sore today tho where they injected the novocaine and I keep catching it when eating ouch!

What is sleep and how do we survive.? External stresses do not help.

No wonder end up short tempered and snappie

You may also like...