foggy brain ???

Ginkgo supplements are usually taken in the range of 40–200 mg per day. Recently, a meta-analysis of clinical trials have shown Ginkgo to be moderately effective in improving cognition in dementia patients[34] but not preventing the onset of Alzheimer's Disease in normal people.

I have been taking these and they make life so much better I get them from the pound shop. With in a week life was better, not with the pain, but with the foggy brain. Has been years since I've been able to think this clearly. I would tell any if you to take these, there great.

Heather

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh god please let this work my brain is fried totally at the moment. Going to try this now. thanks xx

• i use to think that i would never been able to think staight again, but these have made so much difference in my life. well worth trying. heather

• Well I am up for trying anything after sorted my other meds x

• It's supposed to help memory and mental alertness, boy I could use some of that lol! ;)

Looked up quite a bit of info, doesn't seem to be any nasty side effects to speak of, but apparently it's best to mention you are taking this supplement before any surgery/operations - it might be a good idea to speak to your GP's first before taking even as a supplement just to be on the safe side.

• There are quite a number of drugs you shouldn't take with Ginko I think. Best to ask a doctor or your regular pharmacist if you have one (ie a decent one ... not the sort that just reads the bottle out to you!!!)

Julie xx

You may also like...