Fibromyalgia Action UK
39,688 members51,806 posts

Must have been lost in my foggy brain today

I have spent most of the day wondering where my new 2018 calendar was, you know the one I put in a place where I would not forget it... well blow me I should have known better... No I could not find it. Of course I never even considered looking in the wardrobe cupboards, which is where I put it for some reason.

Happy New Year folks, sending love and gentle hugs xxxx

11 Replies
oldestnewest

We had to down size a few years ago and it as been a nightmare I have no where to put anything so never can find what i'm looking for so frustrating isn't it lol Happy new years to you too :)

2 likes

We downsized too a few years ago and I have stuff in the loft we haven't unpacked yet. Ive nowhere to put anything.

Heltadelta.x

2 likes

Oh I am exactly the same. I put things down and then they are lost. I also make appointments and turn up on the wrong day or the wrong time, even though I write it on the calendar!!!

And since Christmas I have been in a muddle with which day is which. I shall be glad when New Year is over and we can get back to normal.

Heltadelta.

3 likes

How very silly of you not to have thought about looking there in the first place lol 😉. Glad you finally found it in your ‘safe’ place. Happy new year to you and hugs too xx

2 likes

Well I can't downsize any more lol, I moved into here in 2015 and the stuff I had to get rid of was amazing but I thought if I don't use it I don't need it. I moved from a 2 bedroom cottage in Yorkshire to a one bedroom residential park home in Lincolnshire and I must say its so much easier living on one level in a smaller home. With the exception of fogginess LOL xx

That's me all the time , and just when you think oh forget it , two days later I normally stumble on the item right under my nose our foggy moments hey and happy new year to you too xx

1 like

i refuse to write on my yearly calender (i only buy it for the pictures) .... but what I have bought is a large weekly wipe off notice board - so i can write up any appointments for the week etc .... now all i need to do is remember to put appointments into my phone & diary to start with :)

2 likes

We all seem to have this problem putting things away and forgetting its a pity we could not put the pain to one side and for get about it haha.

Love & Hugs XxXx

1 like

Wouldn't it just lol... Love and hugs x

Hi at least it wasn't in the fridge keeping cool until the new year, Happy Days from Pammie x

1 like

Pammie, I was wondering if it was in the recycling bin. Happy New Year x

You may also like...