The weatherman said "Its raining"

He is right rain "mizzle rain" warm humid solid bank of persistent rain hugging the borders of Scotland . I am wondering what one can say about such a dreary damp morning - not a lot - I guess it will be good for mushroom picking!

The sort of day for turning out cupboards or backing(speling is awful this morning)neither fill me with inspiration so I could find the galoshes or just make another cup of coffee yea coffee tat is the one x gins

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • hi i am soo sorry you have all that rain it is beauftiful here in lowestoft suffolk really warm i have just got all stuff out in the garden set up thepaddling pool it is warm already in fact now gonna sit with a coffeee outside until my peace is shattered by my 2 favourite little men llove to you and lets hope you get some sun later or get your own back on sunday when i have got rain and you have the sun love to you and enjoy doing your cubords thgats what i do when i have a dreary old day and i love doing that too love to you all diddle xxxx

• morning all yep gins raining here in sunny blackpool too.muggy as hell.terrible to sleep with.

were going to a cat sanctuary today to look at a gorgeous black cat called zulu who was dumped on streets.im gonna want every single one.

enjoy your day whatever your doing.i cant wear deodorant either so am paranoid i might smell.

i have chemical burns from a certain roll on ive used.so im suing them,doctor agrees and might never be able to wear any again now.x

• Hi I had burns on my lower back from a heat spray, took 3 months to heal. Hop yours heals soon. Did you get the cat? xx

• sunshine is just for diddle today then (& why not? :)) grey & damp down here on the south coast!!

• Beautiful sunny afternoon in Swansea. Hope it has improved for the rest of you xx

• It did improve but it was still not brilliant watched a lot of television ugh the repeats my partner likes ar so boring . xgins

You may also like...