DIDDLE IS UP AND NEARLY RUNNING !!!!!

Hi evryone sorry been off for 24 hours felt so ill not 100% now but better than i was i am taking amoxicillan that doctor gave me 3 a day 500mg and i have only had 5 but they have kickrd in i think so feelinfg a little better than i did

thankyou for all your kind messages that i got so kind of you all it really was it cheered me up no end

you will be surprised to hear that i have not had any cake and dont feel like anty either at the min but sure i will feel better soon and have some then

love diddle x

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great to have you back diddle! Glad you are feeling a bit better. Keep smiling! xxxx hugz xxxx

• thankyou i will love diddle x

• yes you are so right christine i really do need to do that only on here for a bit love to you diddle x

• WAs wondering how you werre doing Diddle, nice to have you back with us,and I am sure that your cake will keep if you are not up to it!!!

Hugs,

Sue x x x x

• thankyou ever so much bless you i am only here for a bit today still not 100% love diddle x

• Good to see you back Diddle x

• Hiya diddle glad to see on recovery & meds helped, you will soon be on the cakes again, take care soft huga...luv Mary xxxx

You may also like...