He did it!

Just to let you all know that my sons team won the cup final tonight and not only did i manage to go, i also stood up the whole time which is something i cant do! I am so happy and proud but my knees, hips and neck are now giving way but i dont care a jot (probably will at 3am when i am sat in agony and wide awake though!) It is amazing what a mothers love for her child can do...anyway must go, time for the tramadol, gabapentin, melixocam etc....Happy Days! Love to you all xx

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Wow, well done to your son and his team and well done you too!!! :)

You're right, it is amazing what a Mums love can do.

So pleased you had a great day.

Hugs Sue xx

• Well done Charlii's son and his team, a great result. You must have been such a proud Mum Charlii.

Hope you don't suffer too much tonight but hey you have some wonderful memories of today xx

• woop woop to your son and his team it makes you so proud oesnt it when they achieve these things i love used to love it when my girls done things like that and my grandsons willmbe mext love to you diddle x

• So pleased for you and your boy :)

Kids are the best reason in the world to push yourself just that bit more.

If I couldnt walk I'd crawl over broken glass for my son.

He's my reason for getting up everyday )

• IN UR EYE MR FIBRO,U DIDNT QUITE SUCCEED ON THE OCCATION.....well dun t ur son n a big cuddle 4 u cos i wanna giv u 1..so there... :p lv fm em xxx

You may also like...