Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas to all

Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas to all

It's the time of eggnog, candles, cakes, songs, reindeer, carols, laughter – and most importantly LOVE.

I'm off to my cousin's 40th Luncheon tomorrow so in case I don't see you....

................Wishing you all the best for now and always and less pain and discomfort for 2015 :) :) :)

Happy Holidays :D

Happy christmas :D

Happy New Year :D

Happy Festivities :D

IF you do or even if you don't and Whatever you do, However you do, whenever you do

.....................enjoy! and be careful :)

Healing fleecy fluffies for everyone :)

xxx sian :)

Fluffmeister Extroadinairre

Last edited by

10 Replies

• Happy Holidays Fluffmeister Extroadinairre

• A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Joyous New Year

Mucks x

• Got your work cut out, the fluffies look over exited to me. Have a happy Christmas. xxx

• May you and your fluffies a good one.

• Thank you zeb. Hope you too have a good Christmas. May your, and everyone's, pain be at a manageable level, loved ones around you, good food, drink and time to rest when needed. Plus of course, a holding pen for those over excited fluffies! Enjoy your cousin's luncheon, I shall be wrapping this mountain of presents piled up in front of the fire in my living room. I hope I've gotten everybody's pressy, if I buy much more, Hubby won't be able to see the tv over it! (Plus, I'll be even more broke than I am already! LOL!)

Happy Everything To All, Julie xxxx

• Happy holidays and thank you my friend

Enjoy yourself

Ken x x

• Merry Christmas fluffmeister extroardiniarre :D

and you got the fluffies to sit for their Christmas hats, sweet :)

• heheheheh :D

Apart from the little blue one in the bottom right corner!!!

I didn't quite spot him trying to escape :O

:D :D :D :D :D

xxx sian :)

• I did notice him but he looks worried that you may scold him I thought I would not draw your attention to it :) so be nice to him its the season of goodwill to all fluffies :D :D

• Brilliant Sian. Enjoy.

And the fluffies have been sooooooooooooooo good this year, I hope their little stockings are full. :P

You may also like...