Oh! I've been postponed operation that is :)

Ok well I'm already, nerves under control and yep you guessed it just had a phone call from the hospital they have had an emergency admission so I've been bumped next date 25th April. so won't be bionic for another 13 days. :( On the other hand it won't be Friday the 13th any more, :))) so perhaps it is for the best, now i can stop avoiding all those black cats etc LOL I will keep you updated bye for now Sue xx

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • oh well it is annoying but at least like you say not friday 13 th love to you diddle x

• So sorry to hear that sue,but as you say it won`t be friday the 13th anymore.

You also have a chance to rest after all your jobs you were doing..

Hopefuly you will be like friends I have that have had the op,and me more mobile.So for the moment just kick back and try to relax.

Love and Hugs Butterfly xxxxx

• Hi butterfly thanks for comment, tell me have you had hip replacement too and if so how did it effect your FM ? I ask this as my first one was done 3yrs ago and since then I have had to retire through ill-health, I did go back to work but after about 5mths back I was in a state no energy, head to toe pain and couldn't cope..... I am hoping this time won't take another chunk of my life, sorry don't mean to sound so dramatic but what I mean is life changed and got a little harder

love sue xx

• I'm so sorry it's been cancelled Sue, It won't be Friday 13th - I had forgotten it was that tomorrow. Think I'll stay in bed lol.

Have a good weekend and I hope you feel ok.

Sue xxx

• Aw Sue, all that worrying and for what!!. Still, perhaps you will feel better about going in on the new date. Take care xx

You may also like...