Help with PIP renewal forms - Fibromyalgia Acti...

Fibromyalgia Action UK
45,969 members57,583 posts

Help with PIP renewal forms

Sasha007
Sasha007
16 Replies

Hi hope you’re all having a low pain day,I live in the Uk .could somebody please help me contact someone that can help me fill my form in,I feel so I’ll and weak this time round I physically emotionally and mentally cannot do them myself thank you in advance sending gentle hugs to everybody PIP renewal forms

😊 thank you

ANDREA

16 Replies
oldestnewest
Ajay575

Hi try the council first see if they have wellfair rights they will help you all the way if no luck there try cab .

2 likes
Sasha007
Sasha007
in reply to Ajay575

Thank you 😊

2 likes
Hazel_Angelstar
Hazel_AngelstarAdministrator

Cab, local authority welfare rights office, or some areas have charity /community organisations who can help

FMA UK can provide guidelines on completing the forms but are unable to help with actually filling them in.

3 likes
Sasha007

Thank you 😊

1 like
lex6

hi if u contact citizens advice they have disability advisor who will fill out yr renewal forms for u x

1 like
Sasha007
Sasha007
in reply to lex6

😊

Nelly1

UK ME & CHRONIC ILLNESS BENEFITS ADVICE GROUP. Search for this on Facebook. Request to join the group the ADMIN are fantastic and give really good advice on filling in PIP forms, MR’s and Tribunal advice.

Please take a look at the site as they are there to help x

2 likes
Sasha007
Sasha007
in reply to Nelly1

Thank you 😊

Mistyang

I used Fightback4Justice they have a Facebook page and a website. They are donation run but extremely successful. Good luck x

3 likes
Sasha007
Sasha007
in reply to Mistyang

Thank you 😊

Sasha007
Sasha007
in reply to Sasha007

Thank I’m going to contact Fightback4justice xx

1 like
Karm

Your local citizens advice should be good. Or a welfare officer at council or maybe job centre.

Where in the UK are you?

Sasha007
Sasha007
in reply to Karm

Thank you 😊

Sasha007

Thank you 😊

princesstracie

Hi try going on benefits and work website. They let you know the sort of things you need to say for each question. Good luck, I hate filling the forms in xx

2 likes
waylay

2nded! Fantastic guides!

1 like

You may also like...