PIP Forms

Hi guys, hope it's a good day for you all. So i received my forms on friday for my pip. Was shocked to read they want them bac on thier desk by the 9th. That only gives me a couple of days to fill them in and the return envelope is second class, really cant believe this. I have looked at the forms and cant bring my self to start them, cant concentrate and cant find the words. It seems like so much trouble. I need to start them soon. Xx

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Try to get appointment with CAB they deal with these forms with you and know what to put on them I always ask for their help with my Husbands' forms. x

• Thanks for this i will try n get to CAB n get help with them. X

• CAB can also ask them to get a longer time period. they did for us.

• Oh my! That's short time. It takes me ages, never be enough for me. Strange as DLA give weeks to do.

I'd advise sending recorded delivery so prove sent and keep a copy yourself.

Good luck x

• If you know that you can't get the forms back in time give them a ring and explain why and ask for an extension. The reason you can give is that you need a longer time to gather evidence such as a letter of support from your GP. Good luck with it all, let us know how you get on.x

• It should be okay if you call them and explain you are struggling to get them done and mention CAB if you want as that's what I said. I was given a month and had to extend it twice because I ended up filling them in myself.

• As the others have said, the CAB is a good place to go and get help with these. I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck with your claim.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken

• I always send DWP docs back by special delivery too as I have had them say in the past that they havent received them. It cost a bit but worth it to make sure they get the form.

• As well as the advice above have a look at The Benefits and Work website for PIP guidance benefitsandwork.co.uk/perso...

• Hi I did mine last week, I was a bit like you but thought I got to do it cause I found it was stressing me out.

Good luck bite the bullet xx

You may also like...