Ahhhhh sleep😴😴😴😴

Morning all, just had to share, had a really good nights sleep! 👏👏 after sooo many of not sleeping well at all. Took my usual amitryptiline, but also had a couple of paracetamol, and guess what? Slept like a baby! 💤💤 . So feeling gooood today, what a difference sleep makes eh? Hope you all have a good day too. Gentle hugs.x

6 Replies

• Sounds like hevean wish I could sleep forgot what that was I'm off for physio double session this morning what fun b in agony later hurt enough now have a good day now u full of bounce

• Good luck with physiology Hun.x

• Me too! Yes, it's great! After the last few nights it was a relief. Just don't overdo it today X 🐸

• Doesn't it feel good.?

I have had a couple of weeks of just managing an hour or maybe 2 each night and have felt lousy.

Yesterday 2 of the grandchildren called round after gymnastics and they were still so wound up -- really wore me out just watching them but I Slept really well last night and feel ready to tackle a few things today.

Have a good day yourself too.

• Very happy for you! 😊

• Hi Marielena2

I am so genuinely delighted to read this, and I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken x :)

You may also like...