"Still standing so thats a bonus"

Hello  i am Gary i have had fibro now for three yrs, I got it 6 mths after a triple heart bypass which went well, The after effects not so well, But still standing so thats a bonus. Most i believe caused through the tablets Asprin  which has now caused Gastro problems,and Gaberpentin in a high dose, which may cause me to lose my job . But hey still standing so thats a bonus...

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Welcome Gary, may you find help and support from all of us here x

• Cheers for the help

• Hi 🙋 Gary, sorry to read about your job, but welcome will look forward to chatting with you 😁

Fluffy 😆 x

• you've had some knocks!  welcome to the Site! 

• thanks

• Just like to say welcome Gary and look forward to your future posts.x

• Thank you talk soon

• Wishing you a very warm welcome to a very friendly forum. So sorry about your job that sucks.

Mo 

• Thanks there is not a lot we can do but try..

• Hi GaryArnold

I sincerely hope that you are feeling as well as you possibly can be today? Welcome to the forum and it is wonderful to make your acquaintance. I have pasted you a link below to our mother site, FMA UK which hosts loads of useful Fibro information:

fmauk.org/

I am so genuinely sorry to read that you have been suffering and struggling so much and I sincerely hope that you can find some resolution and relief to these issues. I have pasted you a couple of GOV.UK links below pertaining to ESA and PIP which are disability benefits that you could apply for:

PIP is a disability available to apply for whether you are working or not:

gov.uk/pip/how-to-claim

ESA is a for financial support if you are unable to work:

gov.uk/employment-support-a...

I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck, and please take care of yourself.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken

• Thanks Ken 

The links are most helpful i will give them a go like you i live in Derby so may chat now and again cheers Gary

• That's wonderful my friend, another fellow Derbian!

Take care

Ken 

• Hi Gary welcome, glad your operation went well, do hope you don't lose you Job. Take care, and there are lots on here that will help you. Take care.

• Thanks

You may also like...