day 3 of bad flare

I have been diagnosed for about a year with fibro, about a year and half with RA. I'm On Enbrel, plaquenil, cmybalta and wellbutrin. I am in one of the worst fibro flares I have ever had. i'm going everything I can think of for refielf. i'm taking my pain meds, took a zanex, sat in my hot tub for 40 minutes and am now feeling a little bit of relief. Last 2 months I have 2 severe RA flares. I just think this is too much flaring. guess a trip back to rheumy is in order. Oh good, the thought of having to try another med just makes me want to go down that black hole. I do have good support thru family, friends and work so that is awesome. As others have said, I just needed to vent. I have scheduled a massage for later today if I can get my self there. Wish me luck

3 Replies

• Lots of luck and hugs!!!!

• I am so genuinely sorry to read of your suffering and I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck.

All my hopes and dreams for you

• Hi sally,

Sorry to hear your suffering...I used to have worse than what you experiencing now, I even went to a state where I could not walk...but after researching and went to discuss with so many gps...I found something and have helped me a lot and now I am able to go out and walk even sit more than 2 hours enjoying with my family and friends if you like to know more..message me...I can share with you

You may also like...