Vitamins are helping me

I haven't been here in a while but since I was last here I have started taking vitamins every morning and they seem to be helping me. I don't feel as tired I am sleeping much better and my body seems to be moving better, not in as much pain, as a matter of fact I have had several days pain free. :) I have been taking them for three weeks now and I am hoping that at the end of this forth week that I will improve even more. I have been told it takes four weeks before you get the full effect. It is a lot to take at the begining but I found once you get it worked into your routine in the mornings it becomes a habit, putting them in a small plastic box with dividers makes it easy for me to pick each vitamin out and I keep them in a dark drawer to keep them safe from light. I take seven detoxing vitamins every day. If any one wants a list of the detoxing vitamins please email me, I would be happy to send them along your way. You should talk to your doctor before taking them.

Hope this helps

6 Replies

• I know I feel better now I am getting more vitamin D

• Hi,

that is good you have found something that has helped you so much. I must say I tried it for myself but even after a year, sadly felt no better. I guess it's because we are all so different.

• Hi Iwillgetby

I am so delighted to read that your supplements are working for you, it is wonderful whenever we find something that helps out! I want to wish you all the best of luck with them and I sincerely hope that they continue to help you function so well.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken x

• Hi Iwillgetby,

Would you mind to tell us, what vitamin do you take,please let us know??

• Yes sure I take once a day in the morning B12 Strengh1200 mcg

Vitamine E 400 UI

Vitamine D 1000 iu

Vitamine A 10,000 iu

Ester C 1000 mg

Omega 3-6-9

Magnesium Citrate 150 mg

• Hope this helps ask your Doctor if you can take these vitamins

You may also like...