Rollocking Riddles for Bank Holiday entertainment
1. When is a baby like a basket ball player?
2. What did the pacific ocean say to the Atlantic Ocean?
3. What did the piece of wood say to the drill?
4. What did one ear say to the other ear?
5. What did the ear 'ear?
6.why was the glow worm so unhappy?
7. Why did the car get a puncture?
8. Why was the boxer known as PICASSO?
9. Why did the computer sneeze?
10. What fly has laryngitis?
11. What time do most people go to the dentist?
12. When do clocks die?
13. What is the only true cure for dandruff?
14. Did Adam and Eve have a date?
15. What is small white round and giggles?
16. What do you cal two rows of vegetables?
17. Why do watermelons get married?
18. Where were Potatoes first found?
19 What is a forum?
20 Why do artists make lots of money?
Well there we go round one answers for Monday evening . New competiton Monday Good luck xxgins