Morning all I thought I would give our riddlers a few more challenges ! Don't forget it is free to enter - just for fun the best answers not necessarily right ones will be awarded the privilege of posting !
Right here we go
!. What goes all around a pasture but never moves?
2.What does every winner loose in a race?
3.What stays in the corner but travel all around the world?
4. what question can you never answer Yes to?
5. How does a boat show its affection?
6,What do you draw without a pencil or paper?
7. How long should a person's legs be?
8. What do you call someone who doesn't have all their fingers on one hand?
9 .What has four fingers and a thumb but is not a hand?
10 How do you get four suits for a couple of pounds?
11. What has 100 legs but can't walk?
12. When is a chair like a woman's dress?
13. Who is ....scared of wolves and.....swears?
14. What is the difference between an Oak tree and a tight Shoe. ?
15. What is the center of gravity?
16. What is the hottest letter of the alphabet ?
17.. Why did the traffic light turn red ?
18. What starts with an E and ends with an E and only has one letter in it?
19. Can you spell mouse trap with three letters?
20. When Adam introduced himself to EVE what three words did he use that
read the same backward and forward ?
Just for a giggle "There once was a vampire named Bec
Who through up her hands and said Hec
Then she started to bawl
"I have no friends at all,
Because I'm a pain in the neck!"