restless legs

hi, Does anyone have any trouble or experience restless legs (i think thats the name). I have no movement in my right leg as some of you may have already read and i use crutches and a wheelchair but my leg keeps twitching and jerking and it can happen in bed or even in the day i was told it only happens at night so i was wondering who had experienced this. Thankyou

Nicola xxxx

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hello

I believe restless legs can happen anytime of the day, but could be wrong. I tend to get it in the evening and during the night. When I used to work nights I'd get it during the shift. So it can be at rest and when "active".

Sorry I can't be of any more help.

Is x

• Hi, it can happen any time of day but usually more noticed at night when we tend to be more still. I take Ropinerol which helps me a little.

Hugs

Jillyxx

• Hi there Nikk,I've just replied to your post this morning asking if this is what you had.Have you not been prescribed anything for it?I don't suffer with it myself but I know that yikes who is an American member on here does so maybe you can try messaging her to chat with her about it.She is very nice and helpful xxx

• Thank you for the very nice comment, I appreciate it...

you may write to me anytime by PM..

You may have RLS if you have a constant need to move your legs around..

Usually the sensations that cause you to move your legs is felt better when

the legs are at rest. Walking helps, a change in position can help..

RLS is a daytime and nighttime disease..whenever the legs relax...

Feel free to contact me. Good luck Sweets! =)

• Hi sweetie yes I suffer with this I have to take 2 Pramipixole tablets at night otherwise it keeps me awake it is horrible and if I forget to take my tablets well that's no sleeping for me :( its just one of those little pesky symptoms I suffer from with Fibro. I hope you can get something to ease it for you it can drive you nuts :) sending very gentle fluffy hugs xx

• Hello Nicola,i have same thing and have to take a Repinrole tablet an hour before i go to bed.My legs drive me mad,can't keep them still so i understand. Best wishes Maureen xxx

You may also like...