So I had my first FET in July following OHSS after my egg collection in Jan. Before I could go ahead with first transfer I had difficulty with my lining (it was too thick) and I had to start and stop on Progynova; I also ended up on Microgynon and Norethisterone to help shed the lining. I had the transfer which unfortunately ended in a miscarriage. I have been waiting to go for round two and at the beginning of October I started Microgynon so I can go ahead during my next period.
However, the pain I have been in for the last 2 weeks has been horrendous. That much so I am still needing to take my zapain; which I know I will HAVE to stop before the transfer. I know that it says on Progynova you shouldn't take if you have endometriosis but there is no other option. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and any advice?
Thanks in advance. xx