Well I was the lowest I've been so far last week. Crumpled on kitchen floor sobbing episode. I've been trying to get my 2nd cycle of a package of 3 underway, but keep getting scuppered by cysts, endless cycles, sleepy ovaries... Plus the clinic's invoicing has been less than transparent and even our liason person is confused by it and sent us into a panic by asking for money we'd already paid etc. I then decided to cancel the cycle I'd just started as 6 days in with tamoxifen and 150 bemfola (doing natural modified) I had a single folly at 3.5mm. Crap. Consultant wanted to scan again on day 9, but that would have meant I had to pay £600 instead of £400 to cancel, so I took the matter into my hands as I didn't see things would improve.
We've decided to have 2-3 months off from ivf due to all the stress. We are pretty much resigned to the fact that nothing will work. Just want to finish the cycles and draw a line - but I know I have to keep a glimmer of hope.
Ive got a bottle of dhea in the cupboard that an nhs nurse said I might as well try, but current consultant has advised against. I'm wondering if I should just take it and see if it might make a diff? I'm 42 (just!) with v low amh/high fsh so its been a massive stuggle to just get one egg (didn't fertilise).
Anyhow, any advice welcome. Xx