New Recipes Added....take a look x

New Recipes Added....take a look x

Sorry I haven't posted here about the endometriosis diet for a while.

These recipes are dairy, egg, gluten, wheat, rice, red meat, lactose free

I hope you are all having a peaceful day x

My recipes are:

Creamy Caramel Chews

josephine-eliza.blogspot.co...

Sweet potato roasted pie

Bakewell Tart

I am back-logged with recipes i am writing them up now so keep looking there will be more added soon

x x x

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Since when did rice get added to the list of stuff we can't eat!!!! Wtf?? I haven't read that anywhere!

I'm not having a go, just shocked that I thought I'd been so religious about cutting out all the bad stuff and now rice! Why are we supposed to eat rice?

• Hello, thank you for your question, good news! I was just stating what my recipes exclude, I haven't found any link with rice and endometriosis but for me my system just cannot handle rice.

On my other post I have the diet explained and there I let people know about rice being a personal preference.

Sorry for any confusion caused lovely.

If you'd like to see the 'diet explained' post its here: josephine-eliza.blogspot.co...

• Hi marshmallow,

Thank you! Was starting to think I'd been doing it all wrong this last year! Sounds like you are on an even more extreme diet than te endo diet.... I didn't think that was possible! I had a look at your blog, it's great! Well done and keep up the good work!

• Thank you so much it means a lot :), the only thing that is different is that I don't eat rice lovely that is different to the endo diet, I'm glad you've found something that works for you x. Take care x

• Hey, can the creamy caramel chews be done without the cashew nuts, or is there an alternative? I'm allergic to nuts but these treats sound great!!

• Heya lovely, the nuts are what unfortunately hold it all together, I have tried without but it just doesn't set, But I will try and get one that is without nuts, it maybe another week until I can but ill give it a go for sure :) xx

• Aw thats a shame, it just looks so nice! Dont go out your way to try anything :) xx

• It really is and so I will get one right for you to have!, It won't be out of my way I love making endo-friendly recipes so that endo-sisters can eat as normally as they want (including me), so I take requests, makes me try new things and get creative too so thank you x x

• Aww that is so kind and lovely, thank you! Xx

• Heya sorry it took me soo long to get back to you, I actually made them last week but only wrote the post today. But some good news.... I did it :) If you like it sweet I'd advise to add more unrefined sugar but other than that great! Thank you for requesting I make these x x x

Here's the link: josephine-eliza.blogspot.co...

Nut-Free Caramels - Original & Chocolate! - vegan, gluten free, wheat free, rice free, nut free, refined sugar free, soya free - Crohns, Coeliac & Endometriosis Safe x x x

You may also like...