Retroverted Uterus

Currently trying to conceieve our first baby after a over a year of heartache. Recently diagnosed with endometriosis and a 5cm cyst on my left ovary, ive had HSG and my tubes are clear and i have regular periods. But ive recently seen on my records i have a retroverted uterus this has never been mentioned to me during ultrasand, lap or appoitments with my gyno? Should i be worried about this? Thanks for any advice x

7 Replies

• about your tilted uterus, it's very normal for the uterus to tilt. Mine is foward tilted and I asked if it was anything to worry about and was told no. The only thing is if it's tilted with endo it is likely to be stuck there from endo fusion. Let me know if you hear otherwise would be interesting to find out if it is anything else. Xx

• My surgeon didnt say anything about adhessions pulling my uterus back, i will ask on my next appoitment! Just not sure if its another thing against us 😥 thanks for repyling!

• Not a problem, just making sure you know your not the only one 😬⭐️

• Hello there!

I had a retroverted uterus, it doesn't hinder you for pregnancy/conceiving!

I chose to have mine flipped as it was pressing on my bladder, my surgeon said it wasn't a problem for anything else, just some have it forward, some have it backwards!

All the best for the future xx

• Thankyou so much for your reasurance :) x

• I also have this and trying to conceive. I was reassured that it won't cause any complications with conception or pregnancy xx

• My mam, sister and I, all have this and we all have children, and had no complications during our pregnancies or delivering the babies.

Best wishes x

You may also like...