Just had email to say consultant hadn't dictated the letter after my private referral 7 weeks ago so instead of surgery being next week I will have to wait until July. Since the pain from my endometrioma has been ongoing since December and I've seen 3 consultants already I am feeling a bit more than peeved. So do I wait until July even though my legs keep going numb and my back is killing or do I try and see someone else privately? We're due to go to France in July and can't believe I might have to cancel.
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.