Dear Experienced & Respected Members,
I am 38 yrs old male and suffering from diabetes type-2 since 2011. After many failures in controlling blood sugar level in the past. In Feb'16 I designed and implemented a diet plan for myself, after getting 7.9 in HbA1c report. In the recent HbA1c report I got 6.1. Thank GOD! at least something worked.
29-Jun-2015 HbA1c 6.8
13-Feb-2016 HbA1c 7.9
03-Aug-2016 HbA1c 6.1
I would like to know, do I need to go further down? and how to do efforts and in which direction to come off from synthetic medicines? Is there any important thing missing from my diet? My routine and diet as follows
=== After brushing teeth
1. First glass of water @ room temprature with one lemon. Second glass of water to clear lemon residuals over teeth. Sometime I drink third glass.
2. 1.5-2 cup tea with very little sugar. (I am allergic to sugar free tablets, swollen eyes and itching over face)
Breakfast (500mg Metformin+Glicazide) ===
1. One Pratha (normal, ajwain, onion or doah prepared from daal) fried in pomace olive oil.
2. One bowl (250gm) home made curd from double-tonned or tonned milk with 2.5gm turmeric power, approx 1gm black pepper power and approx 1gm cinnamon power (ground at home).
3. 1-1.5 cup tea with very little sugar.
4. Bicosule Capsule for B12.
5. 60K D3 tablet once in a month.
6. Thyroidinum 3x (2 tabs).
1. 3 x Roti
2. Sabji (Prepared in olive oil)
Dinner (500mg Metformin+Glicazide) ===
1. 2 or 3 Roti.
2. One bowl (250gm) daal. (Tadka prepared in olive oil).
Without roti, one big bowl of boiled Bengal-Gram (Kaale Channe), Channa-Dal, Rajmah (Kidney-Beans) or White-Gram (Kabuli-Channa) topped with tomato, onion, green chillis upto feeling of fullness.
This has biggest impact over fasting blood sugar levels.
3. Thyroidinum 3x (2 tabs).
Before Bed ===
Half or Full glass of warm double-tonned or tonned milk with 2.5gm turmeric power, approx 1gm black pepper power and approx 1gm cinnamon power prepared at home.