It was nice to see post on Diabetic. .
Let me introduce my self, I'm a 32 Years old male diagnosed with Diabetes. I got to know about this two weeks back about this when I did my blood test with high FBS, PPBS and HbA1c.
Below is the complete report of my blood test which I did on 9th March 2016.
Height = 5.11"
FBS = 163 (fluctuating)
PPBS = 258 (fluctuating)
HbA1c = 8.8%
I'm very much worried about this as I have recently blessed with baby and I'm the sole bread winner in my family. I want to fight with this diabetes and completely eradicate this from body. I'm started doing walking for 2hours a day and yoga with pranayama for 1hours daily.
I need some suggestion and guideline to follow LWMDR diet.
Below are my few query on which i need your guidance?
1. Shall I take Ragi/chapathi/rava along with LWMDR diet or should i follow LWMDR diet all three time a day for breakfast/lunch/dinner?
2. I will be completely restricting rice in any forms. Is it recommended?
3. According to LWMDR diet, we should not take fruits too.. If fruits which fruit is recommended?
4. My work culture put more pressure on me and also I'm very tensed by knowing that I'm diabetic. Will this increase blood glucose level?
5. I came across Patanjali medicine called "Divya Madhunashini Vati" tablet which can be taken along with allopathic medicine. Shall i take Ayurveda tabled while following LWMDR diet?
6. Can we have non-veg like chicken/fish/egg with LWMDR diet?
7. Should we eat full stomach or partial?
My Plan to fight with diabetes,
1. First reduce my weight to 8-10kg in first month and bring it down to 70kg in next three to four month.
2. Strictly follow LWMDR diet by avoiding rice, sweets and fruits which is high in sugar.
Thanks in advance.