Graduated!!

I finally completed the program! After starting and stopping for over 4 years, I finally finished today - W9R3! What an amazing experience this has been, I really feel like a Runner!

Thank you to everyone on this site for being an inspiration - whether it was when you were directly responding to my posts, or when you were writing about your own achievements and times of struggle. I know that this journey would be successful because of all of you!

I'm SO excited for my graduation badge! And I might even buy the T-Shirt!

I'm looking forward to doing C25K+ now... to my up coming 5K on May 5th, and to doing the 5x50 Challenge once it starts again!

Thank you! I am so proud of myself! :D

17 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations !!!!!

• Well done.

• Congratulations. A journey and a half by the sounds of it. You did it though. Good luck with the 5k and onwards.

• Congratulations! What a great way to round off the weekend :-)

• Congratulations, Learn! You are most definitely a runner. Onward and upward!

• Hey congratulations - it's such a fantastic feeling isn't it? It doesn't matter how long - it's getting there that counts. Have a go at the 5k+ podcasts - they work really well in rotation and will break up the routine and help you keep going.

• Well done. Keep up the good ! And the best of luck in you're future run challenges.

• Such an achievement...very well done!! Enjoy!!

• Congratulations on your graduation :)

• Fantastic achievement. And good luck with your future runs. :)

• That is fabulous, congratulations and well done for sticking with it. You will inspire so many people who think they 'failed' in the past to keep trying. Enjoy your celebrations!! :-D

• What a star! To keep going and to get there in the end shows great spirit. Hope you enjoy the 5k+ podcasts, I've done two and valued having Laura along too.

• Congratulations....I will finish on Friday and I'm going to buy the t-shirt :) I was wondering when to start the 5K+.....are you doing it straight after or have a few weeks at 30 mins? I'd love to hear what you decide. Your a very determined lady....well done :-D

• Good luck with Friday rockchick. After graduation I did 1 week of running on my own (no Laura), then realised I needed something to follow, so started the 5k+. I enjoyed trying it on my own, a different experience, but do prefer following podcasts (at present). Motivation is an issue for me.

• Thanks Petal, I was thinking about it while running today....although I don't particularly like the music I think I do need Laura....at least at first. Good luck with the rest of your running :)

• Congratulations! You must feel brilliant, sheer determination paid off!

;)

• Well done and good luck on May 5th. I admire your perseverance... it'd have been so easy just to stay on the couch, but you kept going despite (reading between the lines) some obvious setbacks. :-)

You may also like...