New kit!

New kit!

So excited, finally got some proper running kit for myself! Went into sports direct with the intention of buying a jacket and came out with a lot more...

I bought a sports bra, vest, t shirt, jacket, socks and running bottle! As they always have sales on it only came to £50, which is brill :D Just worked out if I had bought it all full price it would have come to £140! I definitely recommend a running shopping spree, very therapeutic :D

Can't wait to go running tomorrow with my new stuff, new burst of motivation!

Happy running!

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yep that's where I get all my stuff! Always thought it was just a shop for chavs to buy their leisurewear for lounging at home watching Jeremy Kyle... but no they sell proper good quality (cut price) running gear too.

Enjoy your new stuff!

• :D :D :D (that's what I thought too!)

• Yep that's where I get all my stuff! Always thought it was just a shop for chavs to buy their leisurewear for lounging at home watching Jeremy Kyle... but no they sell proper good quality (cut price) running gear too.

Enjoy your new stuff!

• got my shoes last week from there .80 quids instead of 135! all my gear come from there! :-) its important to feel good in your stuff!

• Well, you can't stop now! Enjoy running in your lovely new stuff. :D

• Have the exact same jacket - a bargain! Bought some running shoes today £59 reduced form £119. A very nice man in Runners Needs advised me what I needed and then said Sports Direct would have a wider choice for less. Enjoy the gear.

• I bought all my kit there as well. Good luck tomorrow : )

You may also like...