Week 5 - in the bag

I don't think it's really sunk in yet that me, yes me the one that nearly cried at running 60seconds 6 weeks ago has just managed to complete w5/r3 running for 20mins. I took on board all the previous comments from my blogs and others and run at a steady pace trying not to concentrate on how far I had to go but how far I had already gone, it was as much mental as physical and wasn't easy but I am so chuffed with myself right now, I also hold a torch of admiration for everyone else that has completed it.

I actually feel like a proper runner......

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You ARE a proper runner, well done, that's the big one out of the way, onwards and upwards!

• Well done. You are a runner. I am just ahead of you and it's a great feeling. Enjoy week ??

• Thanks guys, good luck with your runs too

• Isn't it simply amazing to be able to run for 20 whole minutes. That is so awesome, well done to you. :-) I did the 20 minute run yesterday too, and I couldn't wipe the grin off my face for anything. :-D I even got a bit choked when Laura said I'd ran for 20 minutes. LOL It just is the best feeling.

I Love running and this programme just works, even though we think the leaps ahead are too much at the time it just amazes me that we do it. :-)

Best of luck with your next run. :-)

• Congrats. I empathise fully... did W5R3 yesterday too.

All I can add is clever, clever, CLEVER YOU!

You may also like...