7 miles done!

I said I'd report back following todays run and I am pleased to say I did manage the 7 miles I'd planned. It was slow (I blame it on all the hills and there were alot of them!)...90 mins. The good news whilst I don't feel that I could have gone faster I do think I could have carried on at the end for a bit longer at that pace. I now have 5 weeks to get up to 10/11 miles and get a little faster as I'd like to be able to do the HM in 2hr 30 mins (or there abouts),

Happy running people! :)

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well there you are then! 7 miles = brill. 7 miles also = more than half a half marathon. If you can do that...etc etc!

• I know I know...it's just that blasted gremlin (who I thought I had kicked to touch a while back) has been whispering in my ear! Need to keep repeating I CAN DO IT!

• That's brilliant. Big smiles :) :)

• :) :) am smiling!

• You can do it, you can do it, we all know you can do it too! Good luck for your HM.

• Well done. Keep up the good work.

• Omg! I haven't been away that long and you are doing a half marathon!! Fantastic Ali! Well done you!

• Well training for it! Need to knuckle down to up the mileage in coming weeks and kick that blasted gremlin into touch and the I will be doing a HM :)

• 90mins - that is absolutely fantastic! Well done.

• brilliant. absolutely brilliant news. we told you that you could do it :)

• It's all in the mind I know!

You may also like...