Week 7 run 3, reluctantly done!

Yey well Got up this morning for final run of week 7 and to be honest I couldn't be arsed ha, I'm getting a cold, my 4 year old kept waking me up.last night and it was windy and snowing....and I have a 5000 word essay to be writing..... But anything to.avoid the essay so off I went with loads of layers on, a fleece, woolly hat and gloves, didn't realise I was all in black until I got home and realised I looked like a burgaler! Anyway it was a tough run, no idea why, just wasn't feeling it, I almost yearned for it to be an earlier run, run for 8 min, walk for 3, think I'm just tired and feeling a bit lazy! I've got 3 nighy shifts this week starting Thursday so I'm hoping to get run 1 of week 8 in that morning before they start, as I doubt I'll get out again until after the weekend...but it is weird thinking I'll graduate soon! Wish I could graduate from my midwifery course as quick!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done, I think sometimes the 'harder' runs are good too.. they teach us to not give up!

• Agree with Lynds - I think completing a 'hard' run is money in the bank, it strengthens your resolve and reinforces your determination. You deserve a huge pat on the back - it sounds as though you're juggling a lot at the moment. No shame if you're kind to yourself and do an earlier run - it doesn't matter how long it takes to complete the programme and you're still being active! :)

• Well done! And I love the burglar image.

• Good for you - I found week 7 pretty hard work too! :)

• Good for you katywoo :-) Like greenlegs, I found week 7 was hard work, sounds like you have a lot on your plate too so well done for getting to week 8

You may also like...