I'm so excited I have just run week 9 run 2

I don't think that I can quite believe that I have just run week9 run 2. The snow is quite deep round by me so I have found the run quite difficult. I'm also running with spikes on my shoes. I'm disappointed with the distance that I'm running and blaming the snow/spikes. I'm looking forward to running without both just to check that they are slowing me down. Anyway, it would be fair to say that I'm dead chuffed :-)

I think that I'll save week 9 run 3 until Thursday - my 55th birthday :-)

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Mojo. I will be willing you on this Thursday.

• Don't be disappointed with the distance - be proud you got out and did it in the snow! Snow-running counts for more than ordinary running, at least my experience of it was that it was *much* harder in deepish snow, and the spikes must take even more effort. You'll probably surprise yourself when you get back to ordinary runs.

Enjoy your birthday and that green badge!

• What a fabulous birthday present that will make! Enjoy and have a very happy birthday :-)

Viki

• Fingers crossed for some fine weather for your birthday then. What a great present to yourself.

• Thank you everyone - fingers crossed :-)

• How fabulous, well done. The fact you are out there at all in this weather should be applauded so 'pah' to speed and distance :-)

Enjoy your graduation run and your birthday

You may also like...