endorphin burst!!

So I've now just finished week 1 and I discovered at at my 3rd 60sec run I get all choked up with happy tears and feeling so extremely proud of myself for a couple of seconds.

Don't know what I'd done but w1 was gone from my pod so I had to walk all the way home (20 min)to download it again and I could feel it in my legs when I started running, they were hurting a bit but Ignored it and lifted my head and looked ahead insted of looking at the ground as I've been doing before.

Feeling so darn pleased with myself!!!!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well Done, its a great feeling knowing you have achieved something.

• Well done you !!!! I did my wk2r1 this morning also and it went better than I thought it would ;-)

• That's so good to hear, those endorphins will get you there! Look forward to hearing how it's going! Well done you.

• Well done for lifting your head. It took me ages to do that - I was afraid of looking at the distance ahead, but it made such a difference to my running when I did manage it.

• well done i only done first run yesterday and people like you are encouraging all us beginers

You may also like...