This 73 year oldOMG:-)

W8 R2 Cant believe that I have just run none stop for 31 minutes, started off again very slow but picked up as I went on, then got into a rhythm and just carried on when Laura said that’s it, hubby timed the rest. According to endomondo I have gone from a tortoise to a hare this run. I must say though my knees are aching more than usual, bring on the paracetamols. Let’s see what Sunday brings. :-) :-)

18 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done, you must be feeling amazing :-)

• Thanks I must admit I didn't expect to get this far but it is great Pat

• You are a total inspiration. Well done x

• Hi thanks for your kind words :-) Pat

• Great, fantastic, what a great lady you are! We are scheduled to graduate about the same time - will be looking out for your Week 9 run 3 news.

• Hi thanks for your kind words, i must admit I didn't really expect to get this far, but its a great feeling at the end of each run. Hopefully 4 more runs to graduation :-) Pat

• Brilliant! As debssey says, you are an inspiration!

• Hi thanks for your kind words Pat :-)

• well done Ive missed wk2 run 2 as I wasnt feeling so good yesterday so tomorrow Im going to do it and then next week I will repeat wk2 again before going onto wk3 :-)

• Well done you. Hope you are feeling better

good luck to morrow :-)

• Well done, inspirational! I bet you're walking on air today!

• Thanks Soozz. Hope tomorrow goes as well, early night and not too much wine for me tonight. :-)

• Good luck with it, actually when I think on it, I had been out to dinner and had a big meal + wine the night before my bad run..... Note to self.....

• Total inspiration as always. Well done.

• Thank you. Hope all goes well tomorrow. Had granddaughter for sleepover and she showed me how to make a playlist, there wont be many people going round to Elvis Presley's GI blues, I will probably end up doing a jive in the park, I wont tell you what else is on there.:-):-):-)

• Well done Pat! I knew there was a hare somewhere in that tortoise! Ad astra! xox Delia

• Thank you. Hope all goes well tomorrow. Had granddaughter for sleepover and she showed me how to make a playlist, there wont be many people going round to Elvis Presley's GI blues, I will probably end up doing a jive in the park, I wont tell you what else is on there.:-):-):-)

Reply to this

• The mind boggles...The Stones? The Kinks? My only problem with a playlist is that I wouldn't know what rhythm would be best for jogging. Although Laura's choices are sometimes pretty dire they help you pace yourself - not too sure that "Satisfaction" or "Waterloo Sunset" would be ideal.

Anyway you're almosr a graduate - get the champagne on ice Pat!

You may also like...