Week 6 run 1

well folks, here it is. It's week 6 run 1.

Why did i start this programme?

the answer " INSANITY"

i over slept this morning, i didn't wake up till 8:30 and didn't bother getting out of bed till 9:00am

Finally got up, got dressed and headed out the front door, with the sweat voice of laura telling me welcome to week 6 run 1.

usual five mins warm up, that was ok but the rest of run 1 of week 6 seemed to drag on, i honestly found this more difficult than run 3 of week 5.

week 6 run 1 was probably easier than week 5 run 3, but cause i over slept and was grumpy. it seemed more difficult.

Nevermind i still have run 2 and run 3 to look forwad too,

yippee, i can barely contain my excitement, i don't think.

but i have started this programme and i will bloody well finish it, all the way up to week 9 run 3 even if it kills me.

hopefully i will be in better mood by run 2.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldest β€’ newest
  • i had a similar issue with week 6 run one, it just seems like a bit of an anticlimax (even though its all part of the plan) i think i was quite tired still from the 20 minutes days before and had been out at a jubilee thing all day too. part of it was that i was on such a high after the end of week five.

hoping run two is better tonight, motivating myself by knowing that i need to get to the end of week six to hear laura tell me i'm a runner!

paul

You may also like...