2 in 1 Shorts

Following the conversation on another blog, I now have the full wicked witch of the west look as the purple shorts arrived today. The inner lycra is as stripy as they look in the pic. I can confirm that they do cover the flobbity inner thigh and they are true to size. No need to go up a size unless you are pushing the top end of the size.

For anyone not following the other blog and is confused sportsdirect.com/nike-two-i...

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • What excellent taste you have ! Wore mine for a run this evening - they are very comfy.

• Thanks for this. I will order the black ones I think. Might order both sizes and send wrong ones back.

Perhaps we should have a c25k uniform? :) Some tee shirts would be a great idea.

• I just bought them in my normal jeans size.

• I love those but I'm too fat just yet :(

How long are the legging bits? I could do knee length right now, perhaps :/

• Still not sure I'm brave enough to wear them out tomorrow, my legs need another coat of fake bake first!

Tee shirts are a good idea, there is another c25k programme that has a plethora of goodies zazzle.com/c25kcom not sure I like the design though!

• Oooooh NO - horrible design :( Plus they looks so small !!!!

Good news is that my 2 in 1 shorts are on their way to me. Bad news is that it is via Yodel - had horrendous experiences with them at Christmas.

Hope they arrive for me to take down to the coast on Friday. Watch out milford on sea - you are in for a treat :)

Another question - do you wear knickers under them or is the compression bit the pants????

• I wear my usual knickers under them.

Have to agree with you about Yodel.

• Legging bit comes around mid thigh, hence slight reluctance to bare all just yet .....

• I've decided not to care any more - anyone who is bothered enough to criticise the way I look needs to find something more interesting to do. The C25K program has helped me to think like this - as a child I was so shy my mum sent me to a speech therapist to help me gain the confidence to talk to people !

I like the t-shirt idea a lot !

• I'm going to buy some and work my butt off to feel good wearing them :)

Upto 2 weeks ago I didnt care what anyone thought about how I look (I didn't go stupid and wear short shorts or anything though), then I got weighed! It went rapidly wrong from then :( I gave up smoking 7 weeks ago and my weigh in set my self esteem back several weeks :( I'm beginning to get back to not giving a damn but it's still up and down days. I will be fine and will be able to shake my new skinny ass in the near future and laugh myself now :)

• Well done on quitting smoking. You will be fab soon if you are not already :)

I got very depressed, put on weight, got depressed etc etc and ended up at 21.5 stone (I'm 5'3). Good for you for catching it before it went too far. I have lost 10 stone in the past year, still have another 2 to go and finding it so hard at the moment, I just don't have the same motivation that I had at the beginning.

I think we will have a have a skinny ass shaking competition at the meet in September

• Excellent,thanks for sharing. I'm still gutted they won't do the dishes though! ;)

• Awesome! :) I like the 2 in 1 business! I'll have to buy a pair now :D

• Maybe they do do dishes its just that we haven't found the button yet! They certainly look like you could cast spells in them :)

I wear M&S basic cotton magic pants (http://www.marksandspencer.com/Pack-Firm-Control-Cotton-Briefs/dp/B000YHZR3E?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_7&nodeId=1837426031&sr=1-7&qid=1338411462&pf_rd_r=0KDV4P1V5YG1552YS50S&pf_rd_m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=43270030&pf_rd_p=215570647&pf_rd_s=related-items-3) and still would under these. I have lost soooo much weight that I have a bit of a baggy belly which I needs to be kept under control! Tops of my thighs are a bit yuk too but it takes about a year for the skin to shrink back so I'm stuck with it for a while.

I got a pair of Karrimor size 14 shorts at the same time and they are stupidly tight! So watch out for their sizing.

You may also like...