Week 1 Run 2

Full of cold,but still dragged my sorry ass to the park this morning. I thought I would blow away the cobwebs with my second run. Disaster nearly stopped me in my tracks when i could not find the podcast on my phone. Managed to find a very basic plan downloaded it and away i went.

Getting out a little later in the morning i could feel the temperature rising but carried on.

With the basic podcast with no music i could hear my breathing getting heavier and heavier.

With the temperature nearly in hitting 21 degrees (7am) my heart pumping my breathing laboured and my throat as dry as sandpaper .

I had to make the decision to stop!!

As i slowed down i took my last 3 runing steps 1 . 2 .... thr as the padcast announced to me"WELL DONE TIME TO COOL DOWN!!".

My Mood instantly changed again being really upset that i had to give up to WOW how good was that. Maybe i can do this course.

Maybe running full of cold was not the best idea but i seem to be breathing better after the run.

I will go out a little but early in the next few runs as the warm weather seem to effect me today,

But Hey Week 1 Run 2 DONE!!

M

PS That colour really suits you!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Well done!!

You may also like...