I did it! Graduation day!: Just wanted to thank... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
83,048 members114,554 posts

I did it! Graduation day!

Just wanted to thank you lovely bunch for being so supportive through the last (more than) 9 weeks of the Couch to 5K. I know everyone says it but I really never thought I would run more than 1 minute, then 3 minutes, then 5... Just got back from week 9 run 3 along the Thames - 30 minutes and I enjoyed it! I'm still slow - got passed by someone who looked like they were doing a very casual jog! but I didn't care. Was a bit disappointed that the app didn't have some kind of fanfare at the end but never mind! Have downloaded the C25K+ podcasts and will start those on Monday. Thanks again!

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Many congratulations on your graduation fellow runner.

This guide to post C25K running may be helpful healthunlocked.com/couchto5...…….what-next

Keep running, keep smiling.

Thank you so much! I'm really looking forward to little challenges on speed and distance, varying my run etc. Hoping to make it a habit before Winter as I definitely don't enjoy running in the cold!

Congratulations on graduating ST, enjoy the rest of the day and celebrate with some bubbly.

1 like

Great achievement, very well done!

1 like

Hey well done! That’s amazing. What is your distance at this stage? Don’t forget to consolidate for the next 2 weeks that’s the advice and congrats again!

1 like

I'm doing just over 4k including the walking, so I have a way to go to go 5k! I've started on the C25k+ podcasts so ran 35 mins yesterday at a faster pace. Still got passed by casual joggers out with their dogs!

Well done! Fantastic feeling isn’t it?

1 like

Well done! It’s a fantastic feeling isn’t it?

1 like

Well done , amazing achievement. You should feel very proud. Enjoy your day of glory!

1 like

congratulations to youwell done

I know what you mean about doubting youcan run a minute let alone 30 mins but this programme and the people on the forum are great

1 like

Feels good doesn’t it?! Congratulations 🥳

1 like

Congratulations on your graduation today

1 like

Excellent work 🥇⭐️⭐️⭐️ ! Have fun with consolidation. Oh, and here’s a fanfare for you: 🎺🎺🎺😄

1 like

You may also like...