I did it!

Yay......I finally completed week 9 run 3 on Saturday morning, although my last run was

3 minutes slower than run 2 which took me 38.39 minutes to do 5k.

I have been training for 2 days a week with a group and have noticed that I run faster

with them than I do when I am on my own.

I am amazed that I have got this far because I struggled to even run for 1 minute then and

could not imagine running for this long!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

12 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done on completing the programme, hope you were celebrating last night? Remember and ask for your graduate badge - you deserve it :)

• Thanks lizziebeth57 :) Yes it is certainly something to celebrate! I have just asked for my badge :)

• Congratulations on graduating. It feels great, doesn't it ;) Also well done on covering 5k, another great achievement and I'm sure your times will improve :) Good luck.

PS Great photo, too. One to keep ;)?

• Thanks paul2014 :) It sure does! I am going to work on my speed and try and do 5k in 30 minutes or less. Haha yes I think I will be keeping the pic :)

• Congratulations on graduating!!!

• Thanks Vixchile :)

• Congratulations - I hope you feel amazing!

• Thanks Ullyrunner :) Yes I can't believe I have managed to run for over 30 minutes after struggling for just 1 minute 9 weeks ago!

• Congratulations :) well done

• Thanks Net68 :)

• Congratulations nellienoo. It's a great feeling isn't it! Happy running :)

• Thanks AncientMum :) Yes it feels brilliant :)

You may also like...