Couch to 5K
76,200 members β€’ 107,733 posts

I've only gone and done it!!!

So pleased and proud to tell you all that I graduated this morning, having completed Run 3 of Week 9! I even got a PB (distance-wise) as I seriously felt I floated round! I must have been on some kind of natural high! Such a buzz. That feeling of accomplishment! Wow. As you can tell, I'm thrilled, and if I can offer any words of encouragement to anyone in any doubt that they can complete this course, it would be these: If you can walk at a decent pace, there's no reason why you can't smash this course and be running for 30 minutes solids within 10 weeks. If I did it, you can.

I'm on such a high right now and can't wait to get stuck into a few consolidation runs before building the distance up to a full 5k (currently hitting just over 4k in 30mins).

I'll be staying on this forum because it's full of wonderfully supportive people with practical hints and advice, and I want to thank everyone who has inputted into my journey so far.

Okay, I'm going to try and calm down a little now and get some work done. But I have a feeling this is going to be a great Friday!

10 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Enjoy your moments up on cloud nine πŸ…

1 like

Congratulations and well done graduate πŸŽ“πŸƒπŸ»

1 like

Well done!!!

1 like

Fantastic and congratulations on your great achievement. It takes perseverance and grit to go from the couch to running for 30 mins. And you’ve done it. Have a great weekend and celebrate.

Damien

1 like

Very many congratulations on your graduation fellow runner.

This guide to post C25K running may be helpful healthunlocked.com/couchto5...…….what-next

Keep running, keep smiling.

1 like

Congratulations on completing c25k you must be so proud isn't it amazing feeling have a happy day πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 like

Woohoo congratulations πŸŽ‰ what a great achievement! I think you deserve to stay excited about it for all the day. Well done!

1 like

So pleased for you ! What a result!

1 like

Congratulations πŸ†πŸ’πŸ‘

1 like

Huge congratulations!!! An inspiration to me as I am on week 1. Well done, stay excited, you deserve it x

1 like

You may also like...