Couch to 5K
79,049 members110,349 posts

W7r3 ✅

I can’t believe I did it!! I woke up this morning with splitting headache. I took a couple of painkillers and set my alarm again for hour later. Well headache had nearly gone. I got up got ready, all the time I was saying to myself if I can’t do it I’ve got a good excuse to turn round and go back to bed, I know I can’t do it so why bother etc etc.... Anyway I finally left the house, I think I struggled a little (can’t really remember) as when Laura said you’ve done 5 mins I swore at her as it seemed like forever. The thoughts started creeping back in, I told myself I CAN DO IT!! I can’t remember much till she said ‘well done you’ve done 12.5 mins. I was actually enjoying it again. By the end I didn’t want to stop!! Who is this person, I really don’t recognise myself. Happy running everyone 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️

24 Replies
oldestnewest

Very, very well done.... and Laura is so used to us yelling at her.. but she always forgives us!

On you go!

1 like

Thank you 🏃‍♀️

1 like

Well done you, feeling so inspired!

1 like

Thank you 🏃‍♀️

Way to go Shelley 👏👏👏👏. Look out week 8. So excited for you.😄😄😄😄😄. Nearly there...... 🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️

1 like

Thank you 🏃‍♀️

1 like

Well done, you know you can do it! Just two more weeks to do, that's great.

1 like

Thank you 🏃‍♀️

Great job... answering the doubting voice in your head back and telling yourself you can is a great thing to do. Very well done getting out there and completing a tough one, and finishing strong.

1 like

Thank you 🏃‍♀️

Huge well done for getting out and for completing the run!!! Watch out week 8, Shelly's coming to get you!

1 like

Thank you 🏃‍♀️

So proud of you I’m jigging round the room ⭐️⭐️⭐️ You go girl !

1 like

Thank you 🏃‍♀️ happy running for your w6

1 like

Thank you 🏃‍♀️ happy running for your w6

1 like

So good you said it twice ? 😄

1 like

Oops it said failed and retry....so I did 😂

1 like

Good girl - so obedient ! Can’t trust these computers 😁

1 like

That's such a lovely positive post. Well done you, that's fantastic and inspired me to go and do my week 7 run 3 tonight!!

1 like

Enjoy and happy running 🏃‍♀️

1 like

Well done!

1 like

Well done you! Have just finished week 5 and running quite slowly in order to make sure I last the 20mins! So well done you at being at the end of seven!

1 like

Well done for completing w5! I’m so slow I can’t even catch the snails 🐌! I’m enjoying the plan so not risking injury again haha

Super encouraging post thank you for sharing

You may also like...