Couch to 5K
76,218 members β€’ 107,753 posts

W3 R1 done

Doing all this the second time round I'm fortunate to be finding it easy. Never thought that would happen ☺️ And today marks 6 months sober which I'm feeling great about πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ never thought I could do that either.

15 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Well done, 6 months sober is a great achievement. I’m just about to start the Annie Grace 30 day alcohol experiment 😊

1 like

Thank you for all the support you lovely people. It means the world to me as I haven't got many friends nowadays. I had to let them go as their lifestyle didn't fit with the new me xx

1 like

Well done! Looks like 2019 is going to be a very good year for you πŸ‘πŸ˜

1 like

Thank you for all the support you lovely people. It means the world to me as I haven't got many friends nowadays. I had to let them go as their lifestyle didn't fit with the new me xx

1 like

I am sure you will soon find some like minded people who will become goods friends. Maybe go for those parkruns when you feel ready, they sound very social 😁

1 like

Got a bit more work to do perfecting my body until I'm ready to face the park ladies lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

1 like

Yes I am not there yet either πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Congratulations on both achievements! What a wonderful way to finish one year and start the next! :-)

1 like

1 like

Sometimes it's the only way to protect yourself and your chosen lifestyle. Stay strong!

1 like

Congratulations on six months sober... that’s a big achievement! Enjoy the running, you’re doing great! You’re ending 2018 in good shape, enjoy the continuation of your journey in 2019.

1 like

Their loss is our gain!

1 like

Good for you- that’s a huge achievement. πŸ˜ƒ

1 like

You may also like...