Couch to 5K
65,132 members β€’ 98,425 posts

Yay

Yay

Finally got to do my last run this morning after leaving my little darlings at my mums. Started off nice and cool with a little rain until I turned back and the wind died down and the sun came out. Next goal to get to 5k and a park run. Thanks to everyone for their support, advice and encouragement.

13 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸΎπŸΎπŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰βœ…βœ… well done! That’s brilliant! Enjoy your post-grad running πŸ˜πŸ‘

1 like

Thank you. Determined to keep at it. Will be evening runs in 2 weeks when I'm back in work (work term time) and hopefully the cooler weather 😊

1 like

The cooler weather is going to be a new running experience for me too! So much still to explore πŸ‘

Well done you! Lovely smile!!

1 like

Aww thanks. So happy I've managed to finish.

Congrats on that ultimate run. What a sense of achievement, from your photo your beaming with pride and so you should.

Happy running πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

1 like

Thank you. Loved it

Congratulations! Lovely happy photo too! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡

1 like

Fantastic, brilliant achievement! Don’t forget to pick up your graduate badge here: healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

Many congratulations πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

1 like

Well done! πŸΎπŸ’πŸΎπŸ’πŸΎπŸ’

1 like

Congratulations WelshMammy!

πŸŽ“πŸ†πŸΎπŸΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

1 like

Yay, well done proud moment and long may the feeling last πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜Š

1 like

Fabulous - well done 😊

1 like

You may also like...