Week 6 run 2 done 😴: Wow! Super pleased to have... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
82,776 members114,277 posts

Week 6 run 2 done 😴

Wow! Super pleased to have completed that... was hard tonight... my legs ached, my pace was clumsy, I felt tired and hot... BUT my breathing was better controlled and I managed to complete it so all in all I did ok... is it bed time yet 😂🙈

At least the sunny countryside was beautiful 👌🏼

10 Replies
oldestnewest

What a glorious scene! And well done on your run! Sometimes getting through these wobbly ones gives more satisfaction than the easy ones! 😀

1 like

That’s true, pretty chuffed I powered through it and kept going. Felt like my body was throwing a thousands excuses to stop but just kept on going.

Can’t believe how good this programme is ☺️

3 likes

It rocks doesn't it :)

1 like

Certainly does and helps to ‘trust the programme’ I keep telling myself they wouldn’t make it longer if I couldn’t do it... which I need to remember for the next 4 runs of 25 mins 😬 I can and I will 💪🏼

1 like

I understand the clumsy thing, my running feels so alien and not at all graceful!

1 like

Yes have had a few suggest that I should turn the music off and concentrate on my foot fall so am going to try that as it makes a lot of sense 😉

Could not do without my music!

Slow, steady and relax.. take in that gorgeous scenery... very well done you :)

1 like

Very well done.👏👏

Back to no music then, and listening to your breathing and footfall.🤔🌟👏👏

1 like

Yes definitely going to do the next one with no music and hopefully see the difference 😃

1 like

You may also like...