Couch to 5K
64,094 members97,147 posts

W5R3 Can’t believe it!

20mins run done & felt like I could do another few minutes more. When I set out I really thought that I’d be unlikely to do 20mins non-stop, even my legs were saying ‘don’t be so stupid lady’. But I actually did it, this programme works!!!!!!! Week 6 starts Tuesday for me. Then next weekend I’m off to run along the seafront of that exotic hotspot of mablethorpe. So I aim to get Week 7 underway along the seafront. Must not stop for hot doughnuts or vanilla fudge...

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Fantastic! Well done! Running on the prom sounds lovely! Hope you get this weather! ☀️

Me too! Hampshire weather v Lincolnshire weather, we’ll see 🌞

2 likes

Well done! Good luck with w6. The first runs catch a few people out following the high of w5 so take it nice and easy.

1 like

Thanks for the tip. There I was thinking that Run 1 & 2 looked ok and that it was Run 3 of 25mins that was to be feared!!!

1 like

I know it’s strange isn’t it but going back to walk breaks seems to throw some people. Forewarned is forarmed!

No need to fear..just another run...keep it gentle and relaxed and you will be fine:)

Yep...

I’ll certainly report back!

Doughnuts and fudge are evil gremlins.. stay well away:)

Well done you... slow and steady as you move on and enjoy the runs at the seaside... :)

You may also like...