Week 9 and beyond cream crackered update - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
88,846 members121,056 posts

Week 9 and beyond cream crackered update

doubletap
doubletapGraduate
30 Replies

Well folks the time is nearly upon me and this bloody cancer to go another few rounds . Going in to hospital tomorrow morning to have this 2nd tumour on the liver cut out ,well they are definitely removing 1/2 liver in the process and hopefully have the sawbones tell me the rest of the possible complications wasn't as bad as they feared it would be , once they got in there. Spent the weekend getting my head in the right place , if my heads right the body will be right . Chilling at the moment to Pink Floyd and Bucket head, the house asleep , living room to myself and candles burning. Sleep isn't gonna come tonight , so may as well make use of the time and get comfy in my nut . A big thank you to everyone for all your support all the way through c25k and my subsequent bits and pieces, you all know who you are. tonight I'm gonna leave you with a thought , that you have seen me post as a photo in the past but it gets me through and i think it each and ever day .Bye for now will again son , hopefully with good news for a change

30 Replies
oldestnewest
Irishprincess

I wish you all the very best for the op tomorrow and all I’ll say is the Devil has a fierce opponent. Take care.

Tasha99
Tasha99Graduate

Good luck 🤞🏽

Dolphin73

Good luck and lots of warm wishes for your return to fitting fitness ..

runswithdogs
runswithdogsGraduate

Wishing you the best doubletap.

1 like
Irish-John
Irish-JohnGraduate

Stand fast Pal. A lot of good people are hoping and praying for you.

1 like
BurlyBean

Good luck with your op and I wish you a speedy recovery.

SW16
SW16Graduate

Stay strong, stay positive. Always onwards and upwards. Wishing you an unsurprising op, and a safe recovery.

Millsie-J
Millsie-JGraduate

We are with you all the way DT xxxxx

1 like
Oldfloss
OldflossAdministrator

Huge hug my friend... hope all goes well and the outcome is the best.

As ever, slow and steady... what else would you expect from me :) xxx

PS

Kick that Devil's butt !

1 like
Mumsygill
MumsygillGraduate

What a quote! I’m sorry that as a newbie I don’t know about your “journey “( hate that phrase!) but just wanted to wish you well today. It’s obv a difficult day but you can crack this from what I have read. Very best wishes 💪

Mand102
Mand102Graduate

All the best for tomorrow. Show that devil who's the boss

ellinaki

Good luck..

Boreal18
Boreal18Graduate

Good luck. We'll be thinking about you all the way.

Markboswell

Good luck

Stellie

Sending positive thoughts your way and all the luck in the world . Stay strong xx

TailChaser
TailChaserGraduate

All the very best to you doubletap. Whip that Devil in the butt!!! We’ll all be thinking of you xxx

limberlou

Good luck for your op and sending you positive thoughts

Hidden
HiddenGraduate

The old horned one doesn't stand a chance against you, my friend. All the best and keep us all up to date with how it all goes. Mine wasn't liver, but I am still here 15 years later...

2 likes
Zippy77

I’m a newbie, so haven’t read your posts before but I just wanted to wish you the very best of luck today with your op. Go and kick but!! 🍀

Updcreative
UpdcreativeGraduate

Inspiring for a newbie like me! I look forward to your future positive updates and hope today’s op is uneventful for you.

LookNannyruns

Let the devil take the high road, you’ll be running before him. The very best of luck and good wishes to you today.

Cola65
Cola65Graduate

All the best doubletap, praying that all goes to plan and they are successful in finally ridding you of the tumour. My thoughts are with you. X

mfamilias
mfamiliasGraduate

Great choice of music as a prelude to kicking diabolic butt. It sounds like you are one tough adversary, with added C25K forum power. Sending you barrowloads of positivity and warm wishes.

AngieW1968
AngieW1968Graduate

Hope all goes well for you. Stay strong and thoughts are with you xxx

Rotzloeffel
RotzloeffelGraduate

Wishing you all the best and a gentle recovery. X

Jb33
Jb33Graduate

I hope all goes well for the op & recovery 💪

DoodleDee
DoodleDeeGraduate

Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery x

Beck-c25k

I’m also a newbie to here, but I can tell by reading your post that you are ready to kick ‘the devils’ ass. Wishing lots of hope and good news 🙏🏻

lucie-rapunzel

<3

Blath

I hope your op went well and you got the news you wanted. Positive thoughts to you and your family.

You may also like...