Couch to 5K
60,481 members93,141 posts

Completed first week!

Been back at work today. Got in and thought, its raining again. Im tired. I won't bother . But then I changed my mind. I just got in from the run. I have completed week 1 run 3. Really pleased I did it. Have also not eaten cake, biscuits etc this week. I'm not missing them to be honest. Seems I am on a mission to change my wicked ways! Hope everyone is meeting their goals. 😊

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done to you! I always feel good after a run despite how I felt before. It’s good for the soul this running thang 😂

1 like

Bravo! Laurels are such a comfy thing to rest on.

1 like

Well done samcam! Hardest thing is getting out the door tbh - when I did this before I used to try and talk myself out of runs and I’d say to myself - get changed and just get out the door - once I was over the doorstep I’d always run!! And always feel better for it 🤣

Keep going - you can do it! And any tips on quitting chocolate?! ☺️

2 likes

Thank you. The chocolate tip....I think its willpower at the moment, buts its only a week, so complancey could still rear its head! ☺

1 like

I made a spelling mistake, but you know what I mean😂

1 like

It is horrid... just don't eat it:)

1 like

Well done on both running 😊 and no cake 🍰 and biscuits 🍪

1 like

Well done. Managed my first week this week but still working through my Easter chocie supply

2 likes

Very well done indeed :)

2 likes

Saw your first post and hope you are sticking with it. I start this programme every spring after the snow leaves, and it really works. Trust it and believe in yourself!

You may also like...