First C25K week completed

Phew, I am shattered! My 2nd run was so much more fun than today's run, I am not entirely sure why but my lungs were burning even more today. I will definitely book an asthma review next week.

This time round I went even slower but it still felt like I was giving more than I had, but I did it and now I can relax. Stretching really helped after my last run, I didn't get as much pain so that's something I will get into the habit of.

I hope you have a lovely weekend and we get to keep this lovely sunshine!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Building up stamina takes time and effort :) Also in the early days there are a lot of Gremlins sapping your energy - but, you went out and ran! :) And in many ways it's the hardest week of all so well done :)

• Thank you :) I am looking forward to starting week 2, I am so determined to complete this!

• Slow and steady and in your own good time with whatever distance :) It's how we all run together on our own ;)

• Well done Lenne, just keep it nice and slow and you'll be fine. It's all about how long you run for, not how far or how fast. Happy Saturday

• Well done you! Week one out of the way. I can't promise it gets easier but it is definitely doable, keep it slow and listen to Laura and you'll soon be looking back with pride at what you've achieved.

You may also like...