Couch to 5K
79,162 members110,438 posts

W5r3 😲

I’m thrilled to say I just did it! I wouldn’t have believed I could make such progress. Last night I read the ‘positivity post’ and it really helped. It’s very gusty here in Cornwall this morning and every time it blew in my face I decided to think “great - more oxygen!”

Thanks to all those who’ve posted their stories as it really does support those of us who are new to it all.

Feels so fantastic, not at all shattered (yet).

17 Replies
oldestnewest

Brilliant...don’t suppose you could post a link to that one please?

Probably this one healthunlocked.com/couchto5...………..positivity

1 like

Yes that’s the one ! Brilliant.

Thanks so much!

Well done. I also just completed w5r3. I was doubting myself before I started but actually it wasn’t half as hard as I thought. The programme really works!

4 likes

Thanks so much!

1 like

Well done Nannalyn...thats a great run and your positivity paid off😊x

1 like

Thank you!!

Great run and great post Lynn, well done!

1 like

Really well done Nannalyn! You are providing inspiration to a relative newbie! (W3R2) 👏👏

1 like

well done nannalyn that run is one of the biggest in the program, a big mental challenge but more importantly a massive confidence booster

1 like

"It’s very gusty here in Cornwall this morning"... I read that as "very gutsy". But that would also be true - you were very gutsy so you did it. Congratulations!

😉 thanks!

Nicely done and positivity is definitely the key

1 like

Wooohooo, well done you!! Love the extra oxygen- I shall be thinking of that when running ( or cycling) into a headwind for ever more! 😀

2 likes

Me too! Great thought. :)

It doesn’t stack up scientifically but never mind!

1 like

You may also like...