Couch to 5K
64,405 members โ€ข 97,484 posts

Wow. I did it! ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ

Week 9 run 3 in the bag. Hampered by a fierce, biting wind, but encouraged by the beauty of the setting sun Iโ€™ve just achieved something that i never imagined I could. This programme is amazing. Itโ€™s totally changed my outlook on excercise - I now love it and look forward to battling the elements 3 times a week. Iโ€™m spoiled by having the most beautiful countryside and very quiet single track road to run on, but even so this is so far from my normal routine. Although Iโ€™ve not been one for regular posts here, just reading everyone elseโ€™s stories has really spurred me on, encouraging me when I didnโ€™t believe in myself. Thanks to this wonderful community for all the inspiration. Iโ€™m relying on you to help me through this scary time where I have to say goodbye to Jo Whiley and run on my own.

13 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Fantastic! Well done and congratulations to you.

1 like

Well done! An inspiration to all those in your wake.

1 like

Well done Mrsb, excellent news, good luck with your future running ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

1 like

Very well done you.. massive congratulations... and the best bit.. we will be right here with you as the journey goes on :)

1 like

Big BIG congratulations. This is exactly how I felt when I graduated. Iโ€™m still running slowly and enjoying it ( mostly!)

I am sure you too will love the next chapter. Time for consolidation and then the sky is the limit๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜Š

1 like

Massive well done!!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

1 like

Congratulations - a fantastic way to start the New Year - happy running through 2018 ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 like

Well done fellow runner!! ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ

1 like

Wow congratulations on your graduation. I hope you are celebrating in style ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ†

1 like

well done. ^_^

1 like

thanks for sharing this. I did my first run today and i found it quite hard - reading your post has really inspired me.

1 like

Congratulations MrsB๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Well done on your Graduation run๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Feels great doesn't it.๐Ÿ˜Šx

1 like

Many congratulations fellow runner.

Consolidate for a few weeks, just to ingrain the habit.

Keep running, keep smiling.

1 like

You may also like...