5K I did it!

5K I did it!

I managed to do 5K last Sunday and was driven on by adrenaline with the other Santa’s. I had to push myself and in essence it was out of sink with the program. I am now going back to week 5 and doing it correctly and looking forward to experiencing C25K like everyone else has. I did raise £200 for Farleighs Hospice though. My Dog Lenny was brilliant and helped me through the pain ❤️

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done👍great run & raising miney for charity always a great benefit to running. Now enjoy the program & slow & steady to save injuries as you now know you can do 5km😊

• Yes! Definitely ❤️ Thank you ❤️

• Thank you and so glad to get back on the program xX

• Well done! Seeing you in your Santa outfit just gave me a surge of Christmas cheer! Great to hear that you managed to raise some money for a good cause too :)

I love Lenny's coat!

• Thank you so much 😊

• Thank you, it was a wonderful experience to run with so many Santa’s xX

• Well done Caroline 😊...you make a super Santa too...x

• Thank you, so kind of you xX

• Congratulations Caroline! What a great way to hit 5k! How could you not, surrounded by Santas? :) You and Lenny look very festive! Maybe take an extra rest day to be safe.

• Thanks for the advice as my knees were not quite up to it. I was going to run 🏃‍♀️ today but will start tomorrow so I have 4 days rest xX

• Good call. A little extra rest is never a bad thing

• Thank you xX

• Brilliant, well done! You make a lovely Santa (and Lenny looks adorable!)

• Thanks so much xX

• I did the London Santa Run last Sunday, my graduation run.....amazing atmosphere 🎅😀

You may also like...