Couch to 5K

Week 3 run 1 in the bag...somehow!!!

Just returned from run 1 of week 3...hard work but managed it which i am very happy about 😊 i dont think i have ever felt more cheated when my music went quiet during that first 3 minute run...MJ pipes up & i am under the impression that he is about to tell me that my 3 minutes is up...but no...i really want to stop & he is telling me i am HALFWAY!!!HALFWAY!!!😣 Any one else feel like that?

32 Replies
oldestnewest

Haha Yes I remember it well! It will get easier and in a few weeks you will be looking back on this week from the graduates' podium :)

3 likes

That would be amazing 😊

1 like

Haha, yes, last week when I was doing week 3. With him as well. But he’s such a cool dude that I forgive him.

2 likes

I think i might be able to 😉

As the runs get longer you have to adjust to the first in run comment being encouragement and not telling you to stop. A most disappointing development at first. Thankfully you'll be ready for it next time.

Anyway, well done on getting run 1 done, it's amazing how quickly you adjust to the increases in run time.

2 likes

Thankyou very much 😊

Yup, please forgive Mr Smooth, he’s doing it for your benefit.... wait for him to suggest you may like to go faster.. that’s when I started swearing at him!

3 likes

I swore at him today when he said I was doing really well as I puffed uphill slower than I would have on a zimmer frame.

2 likes

Yes most of my replies were unprintable ...

1 like

Haha 🤣😂

1 like

Haha 🤣😂 i can imagine some choice words will be coming out of my mouth in the later stages 😂🤣

1 like

Haha 🤣😂 i dont blame you!!!

1 like

Very well done.. slow and steady, onwards!!!

1 like

Its very slow!!!

1 like

Perfect!

1 like

I’m in week 5 and Sarah Millican tells me I’m only 1/2 way through a run. St that moment I’m really disappointed but I forgive her at the end because she’s called me flower and pet!

4 likes

I wish Michael Johnson would call me flower and pet....sigh....

3 likes

Haha...i think he might sound a bit weird saying pet 🤣😂

1 like

Can't you change the mentor without starting again - honestly I don't think I could do it without Sarah - she's like your kind mate

1 like

Change sexy Michael??? Noooooooooooooo!!! 😢

1 like

Haha 🤣😂

I started off with her but changed...i thought he might be a bit more encouraging than he actually is!!!might have to check the others out

Oh, I find him very encouraging. He cheerd me at the end of week 3 💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️

1 like

Perhaps i will wait & see 😉

If i could choose i would choose Idris Alba or Simon Pegg 😊

Ah, I chose Michael because he remindd me of Idris Alba...

1 like

Nice 😍

1 like

Nice 😍

1 like

Its a bit frustrating...

Sarah called me amazing tonight 😊

1 like

Wow!!!that was rather lovely of her 😉

She knows me so well 😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 like

You may also like...