Week 3 run 1 in the bag...somehow!!!

Just returned from run 1 of week 3...hard work but managed it which i am very happy about 😊 i dont think i have ever felt more cheated when my music went quiet during that first 3 minute run...MJ pipes up & i am under the impression that he is about to tell me that my 3 minutes is up...but no...i really want to stop & he is telling me i am HALFWAY!!!HALFWAY!!!😣 Any one else feel like that?

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

32 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Haha Yes I remember it well! It will get easier and in a few weeks you will be looking back on this week from the graduates' podium :)

• That would be amazing 😊

• Haha, yes, last week when I was doing week 3. With him as well. But he’s such a cool dude that I forgive him.

• I think i might be able to πŸ˜‰

• As the runs get longer you have to adjust to the first in run comment being encouragement and not telling you to stop. A most disappointing development at first. Thankfully you'll be ready for it next time.

Anyway, well done on getting run 1 done, it's amazing how quickly you adjust to the increases in run time.

• Thankyou very much 😊

• Yup, please forgive Mr Smooth, he’s doing it for your benefit.... wait for him to suggest you may like to go faster.. that’s when I started swearing at him!

• I swore at him today when he said I was doing really well as I puffed uphill slower than I would have on a zimmer frame.

• Yes most of my replies were unprintable ...

• Haha πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Haha πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ i can imagine some choice words will be coming out of my mouth in the later stages πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ i dont blame you!!!

• Very well done.. slow and steady, onwards!!!

• Its very slow!!!

• Perfect!

• I’m in week 5 and Sarah Millican tells me I’m only 1/2 way through a run. St that moment I’m really disappointed but I forgive her at the end because she’s called me flower and pet!

• I wish Michael Johnson would call me flower and pet....sigh....

• Haha...i think he might sound a bit weird saying pet πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Can't you change the mentor without starting again - honestly I don't think I could do it without Sarah - she's like your kind mate

• Change sexy Michael??? Noooooooooooooo!!! 😒

• Haha πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• I started off with her but changed...i thought he might be a bit more encouraging than he actually is!!!might have to check the others out

• Oh, I find him very encouraging. He cheerd me at the end of week 3 πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

• Perhaps i will wait & see πŸ˜‰

• If i could choose i would choose Idris Alba or Simon Pegg 😊

• Ah, I chose Michael because he remindd me of Idris Alba...

• Nice 😍

• Nice 😍

• Its a bit frustrating...

• Sarah called me amazing tonight 😊

• Wow!!!that was rather lovely of her πŸ˜‰

• She knows me so well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You may also like...